Sunday 3 November 2019

Our FLR is alive and growing.



We have not even checked the blog for almost 18 months, but on a whim I checked in tonight not expecting to see any comments. There was a comment from "Glow", which we were happy to see and it prompted us to leave a comment back.

I guess the reason we let it drop is that is easy for the blog to become a driver...almost like needing to have something to publish. Also it was a bit unnerving that the only comments we got in the period before our pause related to spanking etc... it felt a little like voyeurism.

So, we are still in a very successful FLR. We have both said recently that we need this lifestyle to be truly happy.

Things evolve. I am more restricted now than ever, but this is what I also need. 

In the past year M has taken up dancing, for which she has a passion. I did not get a choice. She mentioned it to me this time last year. I expressed my view that I cannot dance and really had no interest in it. Come Christmas Day, guess what was wrapped for me under the tree. DANCING SHOES. Needless to say, I am now dancing three times a week. Surprisingly, I actually can...LOL.

Thanks for posting your comment Glow. We will blog again, perhaps on a less regular basis but with a series of blogs that are more an update on how our lives continue to evolve.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are ok and still in a female led relationship. I am not in a 24/7 FLR myself, but my girlfriend likes to spank me sometimes. Look forward to seeing more blog entries.
    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hanna.

    what a pleasant surprise. 18 months and then so fast a feedback from you. very beautiful. I am glad.

    With the FLR blogs simply stopping in droves, I'm all the more pleased that you and your FLR relationship are doing well.

    Thus, an update from your side would be a nice thing.

    I'm happy to hear from you.

    Incidentally, we have been involved in a FLR since 2017 and are also biking. Mountain bike in the Harz.

    Happy greetings, please also to M
    glow

    ReplyDelete

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...