Wednesday 6 November 2019

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain that the readership would find this infinitely more interesting than another post from me.

So perhaps, by way of an update, let me cover where we are now on one of the "5 Food Groups".

Sex.

Well of course M controls that completely. I do get many "entrances" and lots of teasing but no orgasms. I have an opportunity to get an orgasm twice a year now. We play a game of Kniffel (Yatzee). If I win, I get one, if not...tough luck. High stakes indeed. We have a 50% record each in term of our long term play in this game, so the fact that I have won the last 4 games when playing for the ultimate prize is quite amazing.  I know M gave it her 100% best effort each time.  Of course my luck will change and that plays on my mind. If I lose 4 in a row, that will be 2.5 years without a release!

One thing that has grown during our FLR is M indulging her sadistic side. There is no longer any pleasure for me without some matching element of pain. During our intimate times she loves to twist my nipples until I squeal and she uses her very sharp teeth to add pain to my ear lobe. Doing this seems to bring me to the ultimate tease point much more quickly. As I try to make the sessions longer, she simply ups the torture and inevitably I reach the end point much more quickly, where I can no longer guarantee control. She effectively controls not just the timing of our sex (I am forbidden to ask, she must offer) but the duration and how quickly and how often she wants to bring me to the edge.

I will find the time to write about the other food groups over the coming weeks. Perhaps we can persuade M to give her perspective on a few of these too.

Wishing everyone a good evening.

Hanna


3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. Does M still make you wear womens clothes at home? The costume of short skirt and tights you are wearing in one of your pictures suits you, you have nice legs! Actually I guess it is not specifically female, in the Middle Ages men often wore a similar costume.
    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans. For the most part, yes. I had become lazy recently but she reminded me about it just a few days ago and left me in no doubt that she expected it. So yesterday I wore a dress with tights, and naturally female underwear above and below. That is the standard she expects.

    Of course, I only have female underwear. M buys these on a whim. Two weeks ago she bought three more. Two were pink and the other multicoloured. She has also bought padded bras in the past year. We were out to dinner with a friend last Saturday and I had only female clothes on. Female two-tone denim jeans (very tight), a female T-shirt and a female hoodie over it ( mostly white with blue flecks). Underneath was a padded bra, so I felt very self conscious the whole night, which of course was exactly what M wanted to achieve. She takes delight in my mild panic sessions.

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you had become lazy about it? Naughty boy!
    My girlfriend does not make me wear female clothes, but one day she asked if I was wearing her panties. In fact I was not, it was a pair of my briefs that looked similar to a pair of hers. It made me think though, perhaps she would like to have me in panties.
    Hans

    ReplyDelete

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...