Tuesday 30 January 2018

Dressing up for M

I decided to cycle to work again today. As I heard our neighbor scrape ice from his windscreen I wondered if that was still a good idea!. It was just above freezing. In any event, I got to work still in one piece, if a little cold.

Cycling always leads to a later arrival home in the evening as the journey by bike is about half an hour longer than driving. When I got in M was very stressed. She had a busy day at work, and had a list of things to do after work, most of which I should have done, shopping, laundry and car washing among them. In addition she had problems with an online booking and was kept waiting on helplines trying to sort the mess.

I did my best to cheer her up as I made the evening meal. In the end, everything was sorted ad she could finally relax on the sofa and watch some TV. Just as I was getting ready to go upstairs to change from my cycling clothes, she called me back.

"I had to do so much of your work because you were late home" she said. I protested (politely) that she could have left the tasks and I would have had to do them anyway. But she was not happy with that. She thought for a minute and said "I need cheering up. OK...go and get changed , but I want you to dress up really nicely for me....make a real effort to look your very best, and I want you to use make-up on your face too". That is something she never said before and something I never did before.

So I did as she asked. It took me quite a while. Foundation, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick.  I put on heels and a leather skirt with a red top and a matching red and black scarf.  She approved and it cheered her up. She had me stand there for a few minutes, occasionally chuckling as she watched her TV show.

She then showed me a "Steppweste" , a quilted vest, that she had bought for me in shopping.  I had asked for one as I am sometimes a bit cold in the office. However I had expected a man's vest. Instead, she bought the female one.You can see the exact picture to the side. She claims it is almost the same, but to me it has a very female cut. I pleaded with her that I not wear it in work. She will decide tomorrow. I am not happy.

Having read the blog post , she told me to ask for readers opinions and she will take these into account in making her decision so please let me know what you think.

Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Personally it excites me to wear women's clothes but in my house. I've ever worked with panties under my pants. Wearing women's outerwear can be embarrassing and violent. But that sleeveless vest is discreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna now has the light blue one, but she did not wear it to work. I agree with you. It is discreet. She just has to learn to trust me, and follow me. Otherwise there will always be consequences.

    M

    ReplyDelete

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...