Tuesday 1 May 2018

Frustrating time is hopefully nearly over

After my recent mishap,  I am finally starting to walk again without using crutches.  My thoughts are turning to picking up my household duties again. That said, I have tried to do one or two things in the last week, as best I could. I prepared breakfast at the weekend and I did one load of washing. But, for example, standing at the ironing board for a long time was impossible.

M has been very supportive. I offered her a back massage earlier today but she told me that she thinks I am not yet well enough to be doing this. She wants me to take the time to really recover.

Despite the fact that my normal household duties fell by the wayside, M, as always, was very creative in the exercise of her control. One evening for example, she announced that it was bedtime, shortly after I had booted the laptop to surf. It was her way of ensuring my speedy recovery while showing who the boss is, in the house.

The end of April proved to be quite warm here in Germany and M used the opportunity to fetch something she had bought on the surprise shopping trip that I had not yet worn. It was another way of saying, service might be temporarily suspended but don't think you are on equal footing here! I spent the whole week sleeping in the new pink negligée. Any thoughts of being the alpha male in the household were quickly banished, especially as M took every opportunity to remark how well I looked in my lovely attire!

One thing I can be sure of is that this brief interruption to normal duties has only strengthened M's resolve in respect of the FLR. I can expect to play "catch-up" for quite a while once I am again fully healthy.

We both now have three incredibly busy weeks ahead of us in work as we are both overloaded at present. What will sustain us is the two weeks vacation overseas  that we have planned for the end of May

Hanna. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting better. I hope you will soon be fully recovered and be able to stand up for a long time. You might not be able to sit down for a long time though, if you have been naughty and M has punished you with a well deserved spanking!

    ReplyDelete

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...