Monday 29 January 2018

Something forgotten! Etwas vergessen.


We travelled to the mountains over the weekend to go skiing. Hanna forgot to bring one of her bras. We were both very stressed out with work but that's not an acceptable excuse. As a punishment she had to wear with one of my bras all weekend. Cup C and therefore far too big. She can feel lucky that I just brought my sports bras. M


Wir sind uebers Wochende zum Skilaufen in die Berge gefahren. Hanna hat vergessen, einen ihrer BHs mitzubringen. Wir waren beide von der Arbeit ziemlich gestresst. Aber das ist keine Entschuldigung. Als Strafe musste sie dann das ganze Wochenende mit einem meiner BHs rumlaufen. Cup C und daher viel zu gross. Sie kann von Glueck sagen, dass ich nur meine Sportsbras mitgebracht habe. M

No comments:

Post a Comment

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...