Tuesday 20 March 2018

scheissegal

Hanna was late home again today. Another long working day. After our dinner she sat there and took her phone to surf. I didn't see it immediately, because I went upstairs.

After coming down, I noticed it. I said to her that this was against our rules. I sent her upstairs to change into women's clothes.

She protested. I said "es ist mir scheissegal"(I could not give a s**t). Change and don't complain. Its not my fault, that you came home so late. And don't ever complain! Be obedient and do it as fast as you can.

She went and changed into her black knitted dress. Her money earned today will be very small after this mistake. Attitude is everything. She will never understand it.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

This post is all about....

Well, if I am honest, I have no idea. M just ordered me to write a new post. I had suggested that she write a post as I am quite certain tha...